The team at fit2fly™ are dedicated to process your EASA medical professionally, efficiently and stress free.
The process is simple
1) Book an appointment by calling 03334043232
2) Bring in a valid Passport for ID purposes
3) Ideally bring in a recent patient summary from your doctor
4) Bring in your previous certificate – if applicable
5) Wear your glasses and bring your contact lens if you require them
6) Complete the medical declaration forms
7) Come with a full bladder as we’ll need to check your urine
8) Wear suitably loose clothing for easy access / undressing for the medical checks
9) Shave your chest if you need an ECG
10) Bring in a chaperone if you wish
11) The medical form will be reviewed with the doctor and THEN signed together
12) The Aeromedical doctor will then undertake a medical check including but not limited to your
Body Mass Index calculation
Ear, Nose and Throat checks
ECG if needed
Spirometry for lung function if needed
Check of your abdomen including hernia checks
Urine check for blood, protein and glucose
Checks on your joints, muscles, reflexes, sensation and coordination
Skin checks and varicose veins
Vision checks for near, intermediate and near vision
Colour vision as required
Audiogram if needed
13) The doctor will then review the results, upload the data onto the CAA website and issue the certificate
14) You’ll need to check the certificate and sign it.
15) If not done so already you’ll need to pay for the medical assessments- Cash, Cards except AMEX are accepted.
16) Then you’ll be usually leaving with a certificate, a big smile and a receipt.
The whole process should take about an hour