D4DVLA Group 2 Medicals are for HGV / LGV / Ambulance Drivers
1) Book an appointment by calling 03334043232
2) Bring in a valid Driving license for identification purposes
3)Ideally bring in a recent patient summary from your doctor and any medications you take
4) Wear your glasses if you require them
5) If not done so already, complete the medical declaration forms
6) Wear suitably loose clothing for easy access / undressing for the medical checks
7) Bring in a chaperone if you wish one to be present during the clinical examination
8) The medical form will be reviewed with the doctor and THEN signed together
9) The doctor will then undertake a medical check
10) The doctor will then fill the results on the form and sign the documents
11) If not done so already you’ll need to pay for the medical assessment- Cash, Cards except AMEX are accepted.
12) Then you’ll be usually leaving with your forms, a big smile and a receipt.
The whole process should take about 30 minutes